Friday, August 14, 2009

Momentary Lapse...

Trying to keep up with all the ways to promote Fable Bay could become a full time job! There are so many sites I have found lately, Indie Public, Found-Handmade, Craftcult, Craftopolis, byhand.me, UStrendy, craft-juice, mixxmade, facebook and twitter, just to name those on the top of my head. I spend more time each day logging in and updating those pages, than I actually spend creating or listing new pieces!

The part I am not sure about yet, is whether any of these pages are even bringing traffic to my page! But as I am still new, and virtually invisible, I am planning to keep it up for a bit longer. It might wear me out, but while I can, I guess I must.

Word of mouth seems to be my best bit of advertisement so far, but I need to keep people coming back. So I am really putting effort into my facebook page. It seems strange, as there are so many other avenues of visibility, but it's free, and everyone has a facebook page, so...

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Etsy shop! I want to start selling scrapbooking, but haven't quite figured out how to start that...

    ReplyDelete